Monday, November 17, 2008

Well what had happened was....



My gosh I can't believe I haven't blogged since September!!??!!! Where have I been? Can't tell yall! Well here are some quickie updates!


1. I am no longer single I met a realllly nice guy and things are going well! Really happy about that
2. I been AWOL from Weight Watchers too :0( What did that get me? All but 2 pounds away from my highest weight. Not cute.
3. I have had a whirlwind food blowout with a few workouts here and there. My clothing is sooo tight! B/c I had the foresight to get ride of my "old clothing" I have a very limited selection very frustrating.
4. The new job is going well I got an excellent performance evaluation for my 6 month review! I am very happy about that.
5. Back in say October I went to a weight loss surgery seminar to gather some information. It was eye opening and I pretty much said ok you need to try this as an option. I started watching V-blogs on YouTube and the common theme from the seminar to the V-blogs is this is still A LOT of work! I am shocked at how many people lose say 40 pounds and get stuck there b/c they still haven't worked on the reasons they use food the wrong way. That scares me I want to know I am learning and growing its the only way to really be successful.
6. I rejoined WW today I canceled my pre-op appointment mainly b/c its $200.00 and insurance will not cover it and I wasn't so wise with my money worst case I could have gotten the money but I think I need to try and refocus and get back on track with WW and my exercise and learn these mental lessons I need to learn before I do something drastic like surgery so when and if I decided to get it I can know I have the mental part in check and will not fail. I cooked this weekend and went to the gym to workout so I am slowly getting it back to where it was before!
Ok so that's the update I'll try and do better!

1 comment:

Yana said...

I'm so glad that you're back!!! Good to see that you're back to weight watchers...I need to get back on track with that myself. I am back to the weight that I was over a year ago. I said never again but here it is!

Keep up the positivity!!! Keep us posted on the progress with your beau too! YEAH!! I'm so happy for you.

Be well,

Bom Dia!

Dai