Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Three day weekend!

Well there is nothing like a 3 day weekend to get your butt back in gear! I went to he gym on Saturday did the elliptical (affectionately known as Lippy) for 60 mins, Sunday I did Body Pump and Body Combat and Monday I rested alll day long!

Saturday I am very proud of myself for making it to the gym b/c I was out late and had a late start I went to WW at 9:30 am and I am a 7 or 8:30am meeting person.

***Updates well never made it to get my hair or brows done and my Saturday date turned into Friday night. I was accused of being very organized even though he swore it was not a bad thing (lol) so in an effort to be spontaneous I invited him out to meet me for drinks after I hung out with my girlfriends! It was nice and instead of Saturday we went out on Sunday to see the movie Traitor with Don Cheadle. Great flick! I had a good time! Monday I stayed in and had a friend over and all in all it was great 3 day weekend.

I cooked a few meals for the week and I am pretty much set. I am staying on point b/c I lost 3.4 pounds on Saturday!!! I really don't know how!!! I missed 11 days at the gym and my food was far from perfect but I guess that's a good lesson its not about perfection. I was over in points but maybe I over estimated my points and maybe I was more active that I realized! Whatever the case it made for a good weigh in!

No comments: