Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hair, hair, hair

Well I have been soooo busy it doesn't make sense. I missed WI last Saturday :0( but I did WI at home I was up 1 pound but after losing 6 and its TOM that's par for the course. My food hasn't been stellar but I am doing better every day. I have not been to the gym in almost 2 weeks! I know right!?! Life has been crazy I was really tired all week with TOM and then Friday I went out with a girlfriend and then I went to that play on Saturday and stayed at a Sorors house, Sunday I got hom around 1pmish and just did laundry and chilled and then it was Monday and I skipped, Tuesday I am teaching a class, Weds. it took 3 hours to get home(!!!) and today is Thursday and I am teaching my class again. What is a WWer to do??!! I am going back early Saturday and then to get my do did for a hot date I have Saturday evening! *BIG SMILE*
One of the downsides to working out is keeping up with your hair. I can't lie I do a lot of slacking in that department especially when I am going full force in the gym. But I have to get mine done this weekend you gotta find time ladies!!! This a new spot near me, well it isn't all that new but I like it the trick is to go early I think b/c it can be busy but I will report back Sunday!

Top Dominican Hair Salon
104 Reisterstown RdPikesville, MD 21208
(410) 415-5448‎

While I am out there I may hit up my girl Neha Gupta the Threading wonder woman and get my brows in order too!


Neha Threading Salon and Spa
1430 Reisterstown RoadPikesville MD 21208
Phone 410-653-2769

No comments: