Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Crisps-It's A Revolution!


Well I was at work and jonesing for some chips I really wanted some cheddar sun chips but at 7 points for the 99 cent bag it wasn't worth it. Food is Fuel is my mantra! Well I went to the snack shop and figured I'd get some pretzels low cal, low fact, salt ehhhh but it would do. I saw a small package near the donuts (don't ask why I floated over there) and I saw this little bag called Crisps
it was low in calories 45 to be exact and 0 fat and they didn't use any oil, so none of that Olestra fat fat stuff either. I bought the onion and garlic hoping for a sour cream and onion-y taste. Welll I didn't get it. lol. It wasn't bad per se but it didn't taste the way I thought it would. I added some mustard and that made it better. It did however have a GREAT crunch and nice hint of sea salt. I will try the plain flavor tomorrow and report back. Its 1 point and it does hit the spot in terms of wanted an afternoon salt snack. So all in all not bad! I bought it for 85 cents but I can get them on line for cheaper plus S &H is free so not bad!

No comments: