Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday, again? Already?


Well I had a great weekend! I went out Friday night with a old co-worker/friend to a local hangout and we people watched all night! We had a good time! Saturday I went to see The Saartjie Project. It was so good! I really can't put it to words but I hope they find funding and a larger venue its a great, great show!!!


I didn't make it to the gym or to WW. I weighed in at home and I was up about 1 pound but TOM is here so I'll take it. Saturday I did eat out late and I really didn't have the points so I basically used all my flexies and the food wasn't even great :0(


Sunday I rested when I got in and did some cleaning up and cooking. I didn't go shopping till 8pm! I am so not a night person so that was a big deal for me. But I bought a rotisserie chicken thanks to the advice of my workout buddy and some other things.


I bought the WW oatmeal cookie its 1 point taste great to me! I ended up staying up wayyyyyyyyy to late for me talking to a new "friend" *blush* but now I am paying for it big time. I am sooo tired! Dating hasn't been all that fruitful over the past year or so but I am trying to be more open and more positive about people, places, and things so we will see.

No comments: