Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fleet Feet

So I made a run (phun intended) to my local Fleet Feet Store yesterday. I was on a mission to get some inserts for my Brooks running shoes because I had a bit of pain last Saturday at Monte's Boot Camp. I love the gang at Fleet Feet in Pikesville b/c they are so helpful! And it doesn't hurt that I went to law school with Jeremy! Well I left with these insoles called Super Feet. I tried on the Berry and then I tried on the Green. The Berry felt better and according to the website they are:


"Specifically engineered to address the unique qualities of women's feet and footwear, BERRY's new enhanced features are designed to improve shoe fit, comfort and shock absorption for women who run, walk or stand for extended periods of time."
I was going to Body Pump last night so I was warned not to wear them right away so I am going to put them in today at work and see how they feel and maybe wear them to Spinning tonight! They were a little over $40.00 which is pricey considering the sneakers were only $95.00 but I can feel the difference in the support already so they are a worth while investment!

2 comments:

Yana said...

These sound awesome! I'm headed to Pikesville this weekend!

Lawyer Gal 1908 said...

I can really feel the difference and this is just the first day I am breaking them in! I am thinking about getting another set for my old shoes to get some life back into them! lol Ashika told me you were in the area we'll have to plan an activity or something when you are on a break from school this fall!