Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Scale & My Clothing

Well I gained 4 pounds at weigh-in today... How demoralizing... I had a really good week food wise and workout wise I soooo didn't expect that. What is a WWer to do? As part of my insurance coverage I can have a nutritionist and as soon as the card comes I am going to get one.


I am at a loss... but I went to Monte's workout anyway it was tough but I did it anyway. The group has a really positive energy and that helped a little... I am going to push forward this week and hope it was some water weight and a little muscle.

Ok so the title...why can't my scale and my colthing go to an understanding? My clothing is most defintely fitting better! Clothing that was tight last month has room! Shirts I couldnt wear b/c they were too tight on my arm so slip on with ease...



So we'll see.

No comments: