Friday, August 1, 2008

1 Pound

The power of just one pound is amazing. I gained one pound today. I am in a foul mood b/c of it but in spite of being in a foul mood I considered the fact that I have not weighed in since 7-8-08 and a lot has happened since then Boule, etc. so I need to focus on what happens next. I bought the WW book Start Living, Start Losing it has inspirational stories about people who have lost weight with WW only $13.00. I also bough the pocket points calculator I get caught out there without the slide all the time and this is helpful only $10.00. I need to surround myself with positive stuff. I just finished chapter 2 of the Kathy Freston book Quantum Wellness and the topic was the 8 Pillars of Good Health two that I need to focus on big time are meditating and visualization. I used both a lot last year and I know it helps and lo and behold today’s WW meeting the topic was Mental Rehearsing.

I made up my mind to as one of my Sorors put it “Go back to basics” and get back on the right path. I know some of the basics were counting points, journaling BEFORE eating so I knew where I was point was, exercising, going to my Saturday morning meetings, and journaling. I’ve been feeling distracted the last year really self imposed distraction and I want to stop that foolishness.

I am going to WI again tomorrow at my "old" meeting and I need to be hoenst I am just embarassed that's why I stopped going. I need tog et over that and go back to what helped me reach my 45.6 last year.

No comments: