Thursday, July 17, 2008

AKA Boule Check in!

Wellll unlike most of my Sorors I had to work this week. Granted I finagled a schedule that is...hummmm....unique...lol... so I can make it to everything. I am a delegate sooooo that is important. I missed the fireworks but I am sure they were spectacular! I have not even looked at the gym, to be honest I didn't even bring workout clothes because I I didn't need the added stress of trying to fit time in to workout then feeling guilty because I couldn't do it. I am mainly talking public transportation and my thighs are BURNING ME!!!!! I don't even think my thighs hurt like this when I did the Baltimore Half Marathon last year!!! Tonight is the formal and I can't wait I love my dress I will post pics! Its a cute black, baby doll style dress that is pleated at the bottom it looks really good on. I haven't found a moment to meditate. Well I guess I have been doing a lot of thinking about my ex who wants to be my next (lol) I see pros and cons but I am using Boule to distract me. He's called and texted everyday since we began speaking again and that's nice. A/w off to do some work!

2 comments:

Yana said...

Post pics! I can't wait to see! Have a wonderful time - and good luck with your "possibly soon to be new" beau!

Dai

Lawyer Gal 1908 said...

:0( I lost my camera!!!! I will get pics from others though and post soon!