Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bummer :0(

Well I went back to WW I have not weighed in since 6/17/08 and I was pretty much off the wagon since then food wise and just got back to working out this week so I was up 0.4 I am not happy but I'll take it because in the long run if I did weigh in I am sure that would have been a loss. I feel bummed out anyway but I know I can't be a slave to the scale. On the positive side I made it back to the gym, I am cooking again, eating out less and feeling stronger and tighter. So my good thought for the day is "My future is brighter than my past!"

Oh and I did not do Pilates yesterday my house was too hot even at 10pm my AC needs to get fixed ASAP. I should have done at least 10 minutes but I was just too hot. I was also a bit sore from Body Pump my triceps are really sore doubt I could hold myself up even if I wanted to! lol I plan on going to the gym today and maybe I'll do the Pilates moves there.

1 comment:

Yana said...

Seems like you're still going strong! Missing a day is not a sin! I've confirmed that! :) Your blog is a great blend of fashion and fitness. Loving it! :)

Dai