Monday, July 14, 2008

AKA Boule!

Well its the official week of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Boule its a fashion mavens dream. My Sorors are soooo fly! I love it! The venue (the Dc Convention Center) has been transformed into AKA Land and I am loving it!

My workouts are on hold I am normally the Soror who keeps the gym thing going but I have to work and be a delegate and there is too much going on so I didn't even pack one pair of gym pants or tshirt. I maybe should have but I'll get a lot of walking in anyway.

I am at a relationship crossroads my second date didn't pan out :0( but a ex from the past has popped back up again... Ahhh choices, choices anyway gotta run I'll try and post pics and my WI update on Wednesday

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a comment further down about the Italian Vogue and wanting to know where u found it and saw this. I took my gf downtown to register on Sunday. I've never seen so much pink and green in my life. The little babies in the strollers were decked out too. Wish I had my camera on me.

Lawyer Gal 1908 said...

Hi Juan! You got the full Honey-do welcome I guess! I know that the Barnes & Nobles at the Inner Harbor is taking names for a waitlist the guy's name is Will :0) A few others like Georgetown did a re-order so you may want to check with them. I gave up and have a Soror from Philly and a Delta friend from Ct. send me copies they had plenty! Good luck!!