Monday, July 21, 2008

Well the Post Boule "Tour"

I am not a big girl yet so I don't go on the Official Post Boule Tour rather I create my own post Boule adventure! So Saturday I went to the gym and did 40 mins on Lippy and Sunday I did Body Pump. My body was HURTING from all the walking I did last week. I think I forgot how much of a good workout commuting can be! My thighs were on fire for days! Well its Monday, already and I am back to my real life. Alpha Kappa Alpha, sweet AKA! I had such an amazing time being able to be apart of the number at a time like this to celebrate 100 years of sisterhood, sacrifice, style and most importantly service to all mankind is beautiful beyond measure! I am truly blessed to be a member and to be fortunate enough to be able to take part in the celebration!

But now its back to life...back to reality... The reality is I ate a lot of food I would not have normally had I am not there yet in terms of not considering every opportunity to eat out a celebration of some sort. I was low on veggies, on water, on sleep lol but I did what I could. I am proud that I jumped back into my routine a trip is a quick way to fall off track and stay off.

I decided to do Core Plan for Weight Watchers this week. I went out shopping dropped about $100 on lean meats, fresh fruits, fresh veggies, and canned beans. I also cooked a few items on Sunday ground chicken white bean chili, seasoned pork chops, lean ground beef w/ whole wheat pasta, fresh corn and cabbage and carrots. Whew! Variety is the spice of life right?

No comments: